Welcome to the UN/LOCODE Data Maintenance Request system.
This is an automated system which enables registered users to submit requests for new UN/LOCODE entries.
The system provides online functions for
- registration of users and password retrieval
- issue of unique request identification reference number
- requests for single UN/LOCODE entries
- requests for certain changes in existing UN/LOCODE entries
- automatic checking to avoid location and code duplications
- archiving of requests
- a guide to explain the use of the system
If you have used this application earlier and received your username and
password, please enter it in the login box and start your session.
If you are using this application for the first time, please click here
Registration is free of charge.
For general information on the management and principles of UN/LOCODE (UNECE
Trade Facilitation Recommendation No.16) and its Manual, please click here
Thank you for your interest in United Nations Codes for Trade and Transport
If you have any questions or suggestions, please send an email to the UN/LOCODE